AWS Amplify provides drop-in UI components with a style guide for your apps that automatically integrate with your configured cloud services.
- Higher Order Components (HOC) for both React and React Native applications.
- Angular components
- Ionic components
User interface elements that provide drop-in components for user authentication. By defaulthese copmonents will use Amazon Cognito
The Authenticator is a drop-in UI component that provides:
- User Sign in
- User Sign up
- User Sign out
- Forgot Password
- Federated authentication
- MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) e.g. SMS, Email, and TOTP (Temporary One Time Password)
- Confirm MFA Code’s and Provide QR codes for TOTP
React (aws-amplify-react) and React native (aws-amplify-react-native) provide HOCs for Authentication via withAuthenticator. Angular and Ionic provide components and service provider.
User interface elements that provide drop-in components for image uploading and viewing. By default copmonents will use Amazon S3.
The Photo Picker is a drop-in Ui component that provides:
- File chooser
- Image UI preview
- Image upload
- Events for file chosen and upload
The Album is a drop-in UI component that provides:
- Image listing
- Events for image selection with URLs
User interface elements that provide drop-in components for AI enabled chat bot interactions. By default copmonents will use Amazon Lex.
The Chatbot is a drop-in UI component that provides:
- Conversaion UI
- Events for conversation complete